Tovek Tools is a desktop application for analysts. It offers, in particular, effective search, entity extraction, and linking, visualisation and reporting of facts and contexts. It processes the content of various unstructured and structured data, whether on a user's computer or connected via Tovek Servers.
The Tovek Tools desktop application has the same data fusion technology as the Tovek Server. Thanks to this original concept of hybrid data fusion, it is possible to simultaneously search information in data on various off-line local repositories in the file system, e-mail, or ODBC database, voice recordings, exports from mobile devices, as well as data made available online through Tovek Servers.
Tovek Tools allow content exploration and analytical search while visualising relationships, such as:
- explicitly defined database links or tables
- links based on the presence of identical automatically extracted objects (e.g. names)
- links based on the relevance of the data content to simple or very complex queries
- links based on geographical locations
- links based on the coincidence in time or some other attribute